- Live Session
Education law expert Rick Verstegen will explain the critical employment issues relating to college and university athletics programs. You will learn how to avoid the many legal or political problems that may arise.
What You'll Learn
- What legal and employment issues relate to coaches?
- Can and should you pay student-athletes? What are their rights?
- What role should conduct play in employment requirements?
- How should you handle at-will employment in contracts?
- What are the standards for discipline and discharge?
- How can you address outside activities and conflicts of interest?