Internationally recognized anthropologist, author, and activist Treena Orchard will shed light on how you can make these crucial changes.
What You'll Learn
- What does equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) mean?
- Why is EDI important in post-secondary institutions?
- How can you foster a sense of cohesion and shared vision?
- How can you use intellectual empathy to your advantage?
- What happens when people resist implementing EDI policies?
- How can you harness art and creativity to make culture change?