Data visualization expert Alice Feng will help you learn about the use of language, color, icons, imagery, ordering, and more in your charts and graphs. You will learn how to create and evaluate data-driven visuals that embody a DEI approach.
What You'll Learn
- How can you use language with an equity awareness?
- What approaches can you take for ordering data purposefully?
- How should you handle missing data inclusively?
- What colors and icons show sensitivity and inclusiveness?
- How can you embrace context and complexity in your visuals?
- What techniques demonstrate empathy in data-driven communications?